Accelerate patient recovery time and reduce surgical site infections by maintaining normothermia from admission to discharge. Designed to thoroughly heat and maintain IV fluids, irrigation fluids, and blankets to healthcare or manufacturer temperature guidelines, Skytron’s broad range of warming cabinet configurations also meet storage, space, and application requirements throughout a facility.
Simplify tasks and enhance convenience with choices of remote temperature monitoring, touch screen control, or glass doors for visualization.
Safe and Secure
• LED temperature display with keyed lockout and data logging
• Monitor, control, report, and troubleshoot all from a centralized location (touch screen only)
• Touch screen option allows the user to easily control the temperature permissions
Better Patient Outcomes
• Maintain accurate temperatures with our robust magnetic closure system
• Perforated shelves enhance airflow to ensure contents are equally warmed
• Made from durable 300 series stainless steel throughout
• Premium components assure optimal performance for the life cycle of the warmer
Content provided by Skytron. For more information, please visit skytron.com